- New course.'Frame, Space, Time: Approaches to the Experience of Film', Department of Cinema Studies, Stockholm University, April-May 2006.
- Workshop. The workshop on Photography and Memory, planned
for 26 September 2006 at Lancaster University, has unfortunately had to be cancelled.
- 1930s Archive. The archive of materials gathered in the course of 'Cinema Culture in 1930s Britain' has been transferred to Lancaster University Library,
where it will be available for consultation by scholars and researchers.
- Some film studies and film history links
- Screenonline is the British Film Institute's 'definitive guide to Britain's film and TV history'.
See AK's entry on Lynne Ramsay.
- EVE(Everyone's Virtual Exhibition) is the online catalogue and virtual exhibition space of the Bill Douglas Centre at the University of Exeter. The Centre is a museum and research collection which celebrates the history of cinema and popular culture. Through EVE you can explore the collection and create your own collections and exhibitions.
- At Screen's website you can find out about the history of the journal, check the contents of recent and forthcoming issues, read about Screen-sponsored events (including the annual Screen Studies Conference and the Screen Award), and order back issues.